|What is the Healthy Smiles Ontario program?
- It’s a dental program for children and youth 17 and under from low-income families that covers regular dental visits.
- The program covers dental services like check-ups, cleanings, fillings and X-rays, including urgent or emergency dental health issues.
||Ontario's dentists are committed.
Since the start of the program, Ontario’s dentists have:
- Given regular check-ups, preventative care and treatment for eligible children and youth at no cost to their families.
- Helped design and improve Healthy Smiles Ontario, resulting in a better program that serves more children.
- Improved the quality of life for Ontario’s children by treating and preventing dental health problems so they can eat, sleep and concentrate in school.
- Given hundreds of thousands of children a reason to smile.
- Invested in the health and happiness of our children and in Ontario’s future.